- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- coarse salt for dusting, if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line baking sheets with parchment or use a silpat.
- In large bowl, with an electric mixer, beat butter, sugar, and peanut butter until creamy. Add in egg and vanilla, beat well.
- Stir together the flour, salt and the baking soda in a small bowl. Add to the wet mixture beating well.
- With a spoon, stir in the chips. Drop onto prepared baking sheets with a cookie scoop, about 2″ apart. Sprinkle tops with salt, if desired.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned and set. Allow to rest on baking sheet once done for 2 to 3 minutes, then remove to cooling rack and cool completely.