1 package Krusteaz Gluten Free Double Chocolate Brownie Mix*
1/3 cup water
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
16 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
1 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup heavy cream
1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a 9-inch round springform pan.
- Stir together the brownie mix, water, oil, and egg until moistened and thoroughly combined. Transfer the batter to the prepared pan and spread evenly.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until a pick inserted into the center comes out with moist crumbs.
- Cool completely in pan.
- Using an electric mixer on medium speed, beat the cream cheese and sugar until blended and smooth. Mix in the vanilla.
- Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, beat the cream at medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture. Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the filling to cooled crust and spread evenly. Refrigerate at least 4 hours before serving.