2 cups organic gluten-free quick rolled oats
1/2 cup organic coconut oil
1/2 cup organic peanut butter
1/2 cup organic maple syrup
1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
1/4 teaspoon organic vanilla bean powder
- Add all ingredients (except the oats) to a small saucepan and gently melt on low heat, stirring until it is smooth and well combined.
- Add the oats to a medium sized bowl and pour the chocolate mixture in.
- Gently stir everything together until it is evenly distributed.
- Drop a spoonful at a time onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper then place the pan in the freezer for approximately 15-30 minutes, or until they become hardened and firm.
- Store in the refrigerator or freezer until ready to serve because they will get soft and lose their shape if left out at room temperature.