1 8 oz. package cream cheese
2 sticks butter
5 1/2 c. powdered sugar
2 1/2 c. dry milk
1 10 oz. bag Butterfinger bites, finely crushed
2 tsp. vanilla
1 regular size Butterfinger candy bar finely crushed
1 16 oz. package chocolate Candiquik (can substitute 16 oz. chocolate chips melted with 1 Tbsp. shortening)
*Note: I updated this recipe by adding the melted chocolate step 5. For the original recipe, simply cut and serve instead of dipping in chocolate
- Bring cream cheese and butter to room temperature.
- Add first 6 ingredients to a large bowl and mix with hands until thoroughly combined.
- Press into buttered 9×13 inch pan.
- Top with additional Butterfinger candy bar.
- Refrigerate until firm. Cut into squares. Melt chocolate Candiquik and dip fudge squares into it; set on wax paper to harden.
- Store in refrigerator.